Hortonworks and Google Cloud Expand Partnership to Accelerate Big Data Analytics in the Cloud
HDP now integrates with Google Cloud Storage, which offers consistent cloud storage for running big data workloads. With HDP on GCP, customers get:
- Flexibility and agility for ephemeral workloads: On-demand analytics workloads can be spun up in minutes with no up-front cost and unlimited elastic scale.
- Fast analytics at scale: Apache Hive and Apache Spark can be leveraged for interactive query, machine learning and data analytics.
- Automated cloud provisioning: Simplified deployments of HDP and HDF in GCP makes it even easier for customers to configure and secure workloads for the cloud while optimizing the use of cloud resources.
In addition, HDF on GCP allows customers to:
- Deploy a hybrid data architecture: Easily and securely move any data flow from any source between on-premises and GCP deployments.
- Get real-time streaming analytics: Build streaming applications in minutes to capture perishable insights in real time without writing a single line of code.
With the combination of HDP, HDF and Hortonworks DataPlane Service,
"Partnering with Google Cloud lets our joint customers take advantage of the scalability, flexibility and agility of the cloud when running analytics and IoT workloads at scale with HDP and HDF," said
"Enterprises want to be able to get smarter about both their business and their customers through advanced analytics and machine learning," said Sudhir Hasbe, director of product management for Google Cloud. "Our partnership with
- For more information about
Hortonworkscloud solutions, please visit: https://hortonworks.com/products/data-platforms/cloud/
- Learn more about
Google'sbig data solutions, including HDP and HDF, here: https://cloud.google.com/solutions/
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hortonworks-and-google-cloud-expand-partnership-to-accelerate-big-data-analytics-in-the-cloud-300667561.html