SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Hortonworks, Inc.® (NASDAQ: HDP), a leading provider of global data management solutions, today announced the 2017 recipients of the company's second annual Global Partner Awards.
The 2017 Global Partner Award winners:
- Global Partner of the Year – IBM. Recognizes efforts in building innovative and differentiated offerings to create new market opportunities.
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year – Accenture. Recognizes efforts to create integrated solutions and services for specific use cases that drive client success.
- Global Independent Software Vendor (ISV) of the Year – Attunity. Recognizes efforts by independent software vendors to develop and certify complementary solutions with Hortonworks products to meet broader customer needs.
"The Global Partner program is essential to our joint customers' success," said Alan Fudge, Chief Revenue Officer, Hortonworks. "Through access to our technology experts and a library of go-to-market resources and extensive training, our Partners can maximize their investment in Hortonworks while also providing best-in-class insights and solutions for their customers."
Fudge continued: "IBM, Accenture and Attunity's success is a credit to their innovative, collaborative approach to working with Hortonworks and, importantly, within the broader ecosystem that exists to best serve our customers and the future of open source data management technologies."
Supporting Partner Quotes
Global Partner of the Year – IBM. "This award is recognition of great collaboration between our companies in the area of big data and we're excited to have earned it," said Rob Thomas, General Manager, IBM Analytics. "By partnering to integrate some of our key solutions, like our Data Science Experience and HDP, and integrating Hortonworks' real-time data analytics into our IBM Power Systems, we are spreading data science to more developers across the open Hadoop ecosystem."
Global Systems Integrator of the Year – Accenture. "This recognition is a testament of how our alliance relationship is helping clients across industries create data supply chains that generate better insights and become data-powered enterprises," said Sanjeev Vohra, Group Technology Officer, Accenture Technology Services. "Leveraging the Hortonworks data platform on our cloud-based Accenture Insights Platform enables us to build use cases and integrated analytics solutions for all industries that have proven to drive significant business value."
Global Independent Software Vendor (ISV) of the Year – Attunity. "Attunity partners closely with Hortonworks to help meet customer needs by accelerating and simplifying real-time and large-scale data ingestion from a wide range of data sources including Oracle, Teradata, SAP and the mainframe," said Itamar Ankorion, Chief Marketing Officer at Attunity. "We are honored to be recognized by Hortonworks as Global ISV of the Year and continue to invest in certifying and optimizing our modern data integration software to work seamlessly with Hortonworks Data Platform, Hortonworks DataFlow and now also supporting the Hortonworks Data Plane Service."
About the Global Partnerworks program
Partnerworks is Hortonworks' global program to support and enable partners selling, implementing and innovating with Hortonworks to deliver integrated customer solutions for the datacenter and in the cloud. In the two years since its launch, Partnerworks has grown significantly in both number of partners and partner engagements, becoming a world-class program that empowers partners to take advantage of open source technology and opens up new growth opportunities for partners and their customers.
The Partnerworks programs offer a unique value for each type of partner:
- ISV/IHV program enables independent software and hardware vendors to develop, test, certify, deploy and support joint solutions with Hortonworks' products.
- Consultant program is for consultants and system integrators that offer design, consulting and/or deployment services with our Connected Data Platforms (data in motion: Hortonworks Data Flow and data at rest: Hortonworks Data Platform)
- Reseller program is for partners interested in reselling Hortonworks fulfilled support subscriptions and other services to their customers.
- For more information about Hortonworks Partnerworks, please visit http://hortonworks.com/partners/
- Follow @HDPartnerworks on Twitter to connect with Hortonworks partners, see the latest partner news, and learn more about Hortonworks' dynamic partner ecosystem.
Hortonworks is a leading provider of enterprise-grade, global data management platforms, services and solutions that deliver actionable intelligence from any type of data for over half of the Fortune 100. Hortonworks is committed to driving innovation in open source communities, providing unique value to enterprise customers. Along with its partners, Hortonworks provides technology, expertise and support so that enterprise customers can adopt a modern data architecture. For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com.
Hortonworks and Hortonworks Partnerworks are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. For more information, please visit www.hortonworks.com. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hortonworks-celebrates-2017-partnerworks-award-winners-300592821.html